- This event has passed.
Carolina Seminar on Gender & Sexual Violence
March 28, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Carolina Women’s Center presents a Carolina Seminar on Gender and Sexual Violence. This event is a collaboration with the UNC-CH Department of Dramatic Art.
This panel discussion will precede the debut of How I Learned to Drive, a play about one woman’s journey of her sexual abuse by a family member, by the PlayMakers Repertory Company. A reception will follow.
Panelists will include:
- Lee Sunday Evans, Director of PRC production of How I Learned to Drive
- Holly Lovern, Gender Violence Services Coordinator, Carolina Women’s Center
- Tracey Miller, Community Education Director, Orange County Rape Crisis Center
- Ray Oliver, Police Officer, UNC Police Department
- Narcisa Woods, Assistant Attorney General, NC Department of Justice